Mathematics and Statistics in the Winter School
The School of Mathematics and Statistics will only be offering Open Learning units in 2021 (and future years). In particular, no MATH units will be offered. This is due to the smaller winter break.
We will offer the OLE units listed below for July. In each case two credit point and zero credit point versions are available: the OLEO versions are 0CP, the OLET versions are 2CP.
- OLEO1624/OLET1625: Reading and Writing Mathematics,
- OLEO1629/OLET1630: Symmetry,
- OLEO1631/OLET1632: Shark Bites and Other Data Stories.
- OLEO1665/OLET1666: Writing with LaTeX.
- OLEO2605/OLET2606: Origins of Mathematics.
- OLEO5601/OLET5602: Computational Analysis for omics Data. (August)
- OLEO5605/OLET5606: Data Wrangling.
- OLEO5607/OLET5608: Linear Modelling. (May)
Follow the above links for more information on these units. Enrolments for these units are done through Sydney Student.