Mathematics and Statistics in the Summer School
The Summer School Coordinator for the School of Mathematics and Statistics is Dr Nathan Brownlowe.
The Deputy Summer School Coordinator is Dr Brad Roberts.
For general information about the University of Sydney Summer School, follow links from the Sydney Summer School web page.
For further information about mathematics and statistics courses offered during first and second semesters, follow links from the main Mathematics and Statistics teaching page.
Units of Study 2018
The following units of study were offered in the 2018 Summer School, taking place during most of January and February 2018:
- MATH1001 Differential Calculus (3 credit points),
- MATH1002 Linear Algebra (3 credit points),
- MATH1003 Integral Calculus and Modelling (3 credit points),
- MATH1004 Discrete Mathematics (3 credit points),
- MATH1005 Statistics (3 credit points),
- MATH1011 Applications of Calculus (3 credit points),
- MATH1013 Mathematical Modelling (3 credit points),
- MATH2061 Linear Mathematics and Vector Calculus (6 credit points),
- MATH2065 Introduction to Partial Differential Equations (6 credit points),