International Conference on
Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
A celebration of Professor Yihong Du's 60th birthday
Taking advantage of Professor Yihong Du’s 60th birthday, this conference will bring together leading international researchers on nonlinear partial differential equations, as well as Australian researchers, in particular junior researchers, to report and discuss recent developments, exchange ideas, and foster or strengthen collaborations.
The conference will focus on new developments in several themes of nonlinear partial differential equations and their applications, especially those to which Professor Du has made significant contributions. They include nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations, the calculus of variations, and their applications in biology.
The conference can be attended in person on
* There are no talks scheduled on Tuesday, 22 November 2022 because of the Social Event.
(Photo copyright by Taronga Zoo Sydney)
- The conference hosts 33 talks on recent topics governing the current trend in nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Each talk is 30 minutes long followed-up by a 5 minutes Q&A discussion guided by the chair of the talk.
- Some of the talks are given in person an the Taronga Institute of Science & Learning Center and some are given live via Zoom.
- The list of talks can either be found on the Titles & Abstracts page, or sorted by day and time on the Program page.
The Delivery Mode:
- The conference is delivered in a hybrid mode meaning that each talk can either be followed live in person at the Taronga Institute of Science & Learning Center and some can be whatched live on Zoom.
- If you intend to attend the conference online , but you are not yet registred, then please do this through the online form below.
Every interested researcher is invited to attend and participate at this event. But to cover the costs for catering, we request AU$ 50 for Non-AMSI & AustMS members, AU$40 for AMSI & AustMS members, and AU$ 30 for students. Participation at the conference dinner will cost AU$100 for everyone (except for invited speakers).
Please send an email to Daniel Hauer for registering to the conference.
This event has especially the intention to give PhD students and early career researchers (ECR) the opportunity to meet some of the leading experts in the field of nonlinear partial differential equations. The participation of each ECR at this conference is warmly welcomed.
The following invited speakers confirmed their participation:
The Board of Organizers